Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Chicken Gizmondo

What a quick and fabulous dinner for a Friday night that's even good enough for company.


A simple chicken prep that both kids and adults will love.


I cook the spinach and chicken in one pan but if you don't have the confidence to do that,   just put the spinach in a large pan with some butter, stir until just wilted through and then sprinkle with salt, pepper and the nutmeg for a little "je ne sais quoi" to your greens!


Sit down with a pino grigio (you deserve it), and dig into this satisfying meal in minutes!

                                      2 boneless skinless
                                      chicken breasts halves
                                      1/2 C breadcrumbs
                                      1/4 C parmesan cheese
                                      3 T sesame seeds
                                      8 C spinach
                                      1/8 t nutmeg
                                      olive oil and butter

Here is the how to make it video below.

Note:
I lull you into watching the harmonious how to and then I rattle you with my raised voice when Oscar the cat gets into mischief!  Be prepared.  I don't want any blog induced blood pressure surges!

For the prep, I just wet my breasts with water (that sounds rude), before I coated them.  A really great idea is to brush them with mayo instead for extra moisture before dunking them into the crumb mixture. (Now I wish I had done that but, sigh, I didn't.)





 Chicken Gizmondo!
Bread crumb, parmesan and sesame encrusted breast,
nutmeg sprinkled buttery spinach and
crispy pan-fried fingerlings!

Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment